- one large bunch of kale
- extra-virgin olive oil
- nutritional yeast (approx. 1/4 cup - more to taste)
- sea salt (optional)
- Wash kale, remove greens from stem, and tear into bite-sized pieces
- Place kale in a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil (I never measure this - you don't need too much olive oil so start with less and add more if needed; approx. 1 - 2 Tbsp.)
- Toss the kale to coat evenly with olive oil
- Add nutritional yeast
- With hands, massage and toss kale gently to coat the leaves with the nutritional yeast
- Add salt to taste
Real Review - 5.5/6
Self: "My absolute favorite thing to eat."
The Spouse: "This is good. And addictive."
The Sous-Chef: "It's pretty good!"
The D.Q.: "I like it okay, but I like it dehydrated better."
Miss U.N.: "This is my favorite thing to eat, too!"
Wild Thing: "I really LOVE kale!!!"