- 1 apple
- 2 medjool dates (pits removed)
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp. raisins
- 1 tsp. raw honey
- dash of ground cinnamon
- Core and slice the apple. Place apple slices and dates into the small bowl of your food processor and pulse until they are both finely chopped. (It is possible to do this by hand if you prefer.)
- Place the apple and date mixture into a bowl. Add the 1/2 cup of water and the chia seeds. Mix well.
- Stir in the raisins, honey, and cinnamon.
- Let sit for 5 minutes to allow the chia seeds to absorb some liquid.
- Divide into two serving bowls.
Real Review - 6/6
Self: "It's like having dessert for breakfast."
The Spouse: "Mmm."
The Sous-Chef: "I like it, but only without raisins."
The D.Q.: "Yummy!"
Miss U.N.: "Can I have another bowl?"
Wild Thing: "Can I have this tomorrow?"